From Saturday 03 to Sunday 04 July 2021
13:00 to 18:00
Dare to adventure in the Vosges Mountains!
Terre d´Est has joined forces with CROS67 to offer you 8 meetings this year in the form of short stays to do with family or friends. The opportunity to (re) discover outdoor sports activities in the fabulous playground of the Vosges Mountains.
These stays will take place over weekends of 2 to 3 days, supervised by associative sports professionals and in accommodations of the Terre d'Est network, members of social and solidarity tourism. To promote social links and exchanges, and in compliance with health measures, they are held in small groups of 10 to 15 people.
July 3 and 4, 2021: Survey the 1000 ponds
Saturday July 3
· Meeting at the beginning of the afternoon in Ramonchamp, price in charge of your mountain bikes with electric assistance and departure for a first discovery loop on the foothills of the Massif.
· Dinner and overnight at the accommodation center.
Sunday July 4th
· Breakfast at the center.
· Full day on the Thousand Ponds Plateau, known as “Little Finland” because of its similarities with the Scandinavian countries.
· Picnic by the water.
· Return to the center at the end of the afternoon.
You will stay at the CAP France Les 4 Vents holiday village in Ramonchamp
This center, labeled Chouette Nature, is very committed to responsible tourism. It has many facilities including a restaurant offering Vosges cuisine. Located between the Vosges mountains and the plateau of 1000 ponds, many marked routes are possible from the center.
10 places maximum
Activity activity good physical condition and the practice of mountain biking, accessible from 14 years old.
Online reservation before May 30 by clicking on this link:
Brochure with all stays:
- Type of consumer :
- For all ages
- Type of entertainment / special event :
- Local event
- Form of entertainment / special event :
- Nature ramble
- Further information :
- Nature, flora & fauna