Located at an altitude of 879 meters, the Croix de Fresse recalls that in these places, in 1814, 4 Grognards of Napoleon 1st died while defending this pass against the Cossacks.
Nearby is the Chalet de la Croix de Fresse which offers breathtaking views of Bussang.
This site is easily accessible on foot from the Larcenaire ski resort, on the heights of Bussang, by a path in a green rectangle marked balcony.
- Conditions of visit (individuals) :
- Visit on your own at all times
- Type of amenities :
- Historic monument or place to visit
- Subject of tourist venue - historic building :
- Religious architecture
- HIKING ROUTE LES BALCONS DE BUSSANG