The Saint-Blaise church of Le Ménil was built in 1733 and altered during the 19th century.
Its stained glass windows date from 1947.
You can admire an organ made by Jean-Nicolas Jeanpierre in 1835 and transformed by Henri Didier in 1871.
It is made up of fir wood paneling and the front pipes are in varnished pewter.
- Conditions of visit (individuals) :
- Visit on your own at all times
- Type of amenities :
- Historic monument or place to visit
- Subject of tourist venue - historic building :
- Religious architecture
- Location :
- In the country
- In a Regional Country Park
- In town centre