The inhabitants of Le Thillot had initially built a small chapel which had become too small for the celebration of worship.
From 1897, the location of the new church gave rise to a controversy that lasted several years.
The first pickaxe was given only in March 1903 and the new church was finally inaugurated in October 1904.
A clock with 3 dials was set up in May 1909 by Mister Farini.
The stained glass windows were made between 1947 and 1949 by the Loire workshops.
All year long 2023
All year long 2024
- Conditions of visit (individuals) :
- Visit on your own at all times
- Type of amenities :
- Historic monument or place to visit
- Subject of tourist venue - historic building :
- Religious architecture
- Location :
- In the country
- Near a main road
- In a Regional Country Park
- In the mountains
- Outskirts of town
- Pets welcome :
ÉGLISE DU THILLOT
rue de Chaillon
Latitude : 47.87972
Longitude : 6.76653