The inhabitants of Le Thillot had initially built a small chapel which had become too small for the celebration of worship.
From 1897, the location of the new church gave rise to a controversy that lasted several years.
The first pickaxe was given only in March 1903 and the new church was finally inaugurated in October 1904.
A clock with 3 dials was set up in May 1909 by Mister Farini.
The stained glass windows were made between 1947 and 1949 by the Loire workshops.
- Conditions of visit (individuals) :
- Visit on your own at all times
- Type of amenities :
- Historic monument or place to visit
- Subject of tourist venue - historic building :
- Religious architecture
- Location :
- In the country
- Near a main road
- In a Regional Country Park
- In the mountains
- Outskirts of town
- Pets welcome :
- COVID-19 - Specific measures set up :
ÉGLISE DU THILLOT
rue de Chaillon
Latitude : 47.87972
Longitude : 6.76653