Mother church of all the Upper Moselle valley, the Saint-Rémy and Saint-Blaise church in Ramonchamp was built in 1684.
It was endowed with an organ in 1732 thanks to the donation of Father Georges d'Ogeron, parish priest of Ramonchamp from 1735 to 1785.
The church contains a 1950 painting by the painter Lecomte which commemorates the 1st World War.
This work represents wounded and dying soldiers as well as an angel.
- Conditions of visit (individuals) :
- Visit on your own at all times
- Type of amenities :
- Historic monument or place to visit
- Subject of tourist venue - historic building :
- Religious architecture
- COVID-19 - Specific measures set up :
ÉGLISE DE RAMONCHAMP
Latitude : 47.89092
Longitude : 6.73970
mail / message
Phone : +33 3 29 23 72 21