The Gustiberg offers traditional dishes for lunch and dinner. Discover the specialties which made our inn famous: calf's head with vinaigrette, coarse salt beef, and many other regional flavours, such as the smoked pork neck and the pie of the valley.
Calm and magnificent panorama. Access to the Bussang pass through the quarry. Reservation recommended.
- Restaurant category :
- Traditional restaurant
- Culinary specialities :
- Location :
- In a Regional Country Park
- In the mountains
- COVID-19 - Specific measures set up :
- 50 couverts pour respecter les recommandations et le port du masque est obligatoire lors des déplacements dans l'établissement.
- COVID-19 - Reprise de l'activité en 2020 :
- Activities and services nearby (kms) :
- Signposted footpaths 0
- Method of payment :
- Carte Bleue
- Bank and GIRO cheques
- Languages spoken at reception :