3.4 km loop circuit. Duration: 1h45. Departure: Ferdrupt town hall.
A rural route which allows you to discover a village full of charm.
1. Turn your back on the town hall and face the main road. Go right towards the red bridge which spans the Moselle (Pont de Libauxaire).
2. Follow the “Voie Verte” sign on the left and cross the bridge. Continue straight ahead.
3. You arrive at the intersection of 3 roads: take the middle one straight on (do not follow the “Xoarupt” direction on the left nor the “Voie Verte” direction on the right).
4. At the end of the street, continue straight for 20 meters to join the Voie Verte at fire hydrant no. 26. Do not take “rue de la Libération” on the left. Go straight along the left side of the house.
5. Follow the cycle path on the left (Voie Verte sign). There is a small slope on the left to join the Voie Verte without skipping any steps.
6. You then see a cow pen on the right. On the left edge of the cycle path, you may have the opportunity to admire chickens and ducks.
7. The Voie Verte then crosses a road. Go straight on the cycle path. In July-August, it is possible to picnic on the left, at a bend in the Moselle which forms a small body of water.
8. Then pass near a large meadow located on the left. 500 meters further, leave the Voie Verte and turn left, at a small garden, on the dirt road, at the sign “except cyclists”. This is communal land, this path is suitable for strollers.
9. At the left turn, go straight and cross the small footbridge.
10. Continue straight ahead, without deviating from the path (private meadows on either side). You thus arrive at the Ferdrupt bridge which spans the Moselle. There are often ducks in this place in summer.
11. Cross the bridge to join the national road. Then take the pedestrian crossing before going straight on “chemin des Briseux”. A slight climb in 3 stages on the asphalt road then begins.
12. A little further on, on your left, at street number 24, you will discover an original mailbox in the shape of a bee (sale of honey at home).
13. At the next crossroads, continue straight and do not take the dead end on the left. The road climbs slightly (level 2) before a flat area then a final climb (level 3). At the top of the hill, a lovely view of the village awaits you on the left.
14. You then arrive at an intersection located on a bend. Go down the road on the left. A small playground on the left will allow children to have fun.
15. Then continue on the road, straight ahead. At number 3, on the right, you will see a house that is particularly flowery in summer. This is the Jardin des Baussottes, a garden dedicated to conifers (guided tour possible by appointment).
16. At the “STOP” sign, take the road which goes down on the left to reach the town hall.
The circuit description can be downloaded below.
All year long 2023
All year long 2024