3.5 km loop circuit. Duration: 1h45. Departure: Rupt-sur-Moselle tourist information office.
A route which allows you to discover a pretty pond in the heart of Rupt-sur-Moselle.
1. The Tourist Office is ideally located. It is surrounded by a skate park, 2 games, a water point, a picnic area and public toilets.
2. Turn your back on the tourist office and take the Voie Verte on the left.
3. You will see the restaurant “le Bolha” on the left as well as the Croix de Parier which overlooks the village. Then, you pass the Parelle motorhome area and its picnic area. Go straight to the next intersection.
4. Then take the small median on the left which leads to a car park between the old Aldi store and the old La Roche garage.
5. Cross the car park diagonally on the right towards the bins along the main road.
6. Cross straight ahead on the pedestrian crossing towards the bus shelter then turn right for 10 meters.
7. At the intersection, go straight on into “rue de la Roche”. Do not go to the left into “rue du Champ du Gé”.
8. You arrive at a roundabout, the Etang de la Roche is just behind. Take the road on the right to go around the pond. This charming site is ideal for stopping at the picnic tables and benches available to walkers.
9. Once you have gone around the pond, take the road on the right (“rue des Boulés”) and do not go back towards the roundabout.
10. Follow the road straight ahead as it passes through a residential area. You arrive at a new roundabout.
11. Go straight on “rue de la Dermanville” and at the next intersection, go straight again. Do not turn right into “Rue des 5 Frères Fresse”.
12. At the next crossroads, on the right, at 18 “rue Albert Creusot”, you can admire beehives and beekeeping equipment at “la Boîte à Ruches”. Round trip.
13. A little further on, you arrive at the Ascensement playground. It is equipped with a swing, a slide and a kiosk.
14. At the STOP, opposite the driving school, turn left. The town hall is on the right, 50 meters away: park, benches.
15. From the town hall, go straight towards the main road. At the crossroads, go opposite towards “Corravillers” using the pedestrian crossing. Go straight ahead, you pass the Kiou beauty salon. Then take the Voie Verte on the left to reach the tourist office.
The circuit description can be downloaded below.
All year long 2023
All year long 2024