3.2 km loop circuit. Duration: 1h40. Departure: Ramonchamp town hall.
A route which allows you to discover the pretty village of Ramonchamp and the banks of the Moselle.
1. From the town hall square, take the road on the right between the Post Office and the church.
2. You then walk along the cemetery. Follow the road to the right between the war memorial and the cemetery.
3. Continue straight ahead until the Voie Verte to take it on the left. Go straight.
4. 200 meters further, you may see chickens on the left.
5. You then cross a tarmac road which you must follow on your left. Immediately take the 2nd street on the right “Rang du Moulin”.
6. Continue on the right at the bottom of the descent. You pass along workers' towns which are on your right.
7. You pass over a canal where you will undoubtedly be able to admire small ducks splashing in the water. On the right, you will see a henhouse populated with geese.
8. 50 meters further on, on the right, you will see the old “Tissages de l’Est” factory and its clearly visible chimney. It now houses commercial units.
9. The road bends slightly to the left then leads to a blue bridge which spans the Moselle. Go straight after the bridge.
10. You leave “rue du Vieux Moulin” just before Route Nationale 66 to turn on your left into “rue des Breuches”. This pleasant street is lined with many flower-filled houses on sunny days.
11. Always follow the main road. You will see a small bench on the right if you want to rest. Do not take the dead end on the right.
12. The road turns left at the trash bins. You can then see the church tower in the background. Go straight without turning left.
13. At the STOP, go down left towards the center of the village. You will see on your left a bus shelter then a blue bridge. Go straight ahead, crossing the road “rue du Clos Martin”.
14. You pass next to the old campsite and 300 meters further, turn left “rue des Champs de l’Epine” and follow the sign “pedestrian footbridge”.
15. Go straight towards the Moselle (dead end). The path runs along the river where you can see ducks. Cross the footbridge then turn left (before crossing the footbridge, a picnic table is on your left).
16. You arrive at the large playground called “les Berges de la Moselle” which offers games for all ages (weight training area for adults, pétanque court, children's playground and city park). Very pleasant site at the water's edge which provides picnic tables in a bucolic setting. To reach the town hall, all you have to do is go straight on the road towards the church.
The circuit description can be downloaded below.
All year long 2023
All year long 2024