4.4km loop circuit. Duration: 2 hours. Departure: Etang de Chaume parking lot.
A route that allows you to enjoy the rural side of Thillot, between ponds, meadows and streams, all enhanced by numerous viewpoints.
1. From the car park, go left until you reach the STOP sign. Turn left and walk on the sidewalk.
2. Take the first street on the left “rue du Clos Jacquot” and continue on the sidewalk. At the STOP sign, turn left and walk on the sidewalk.
3. Take immediately right onto “Chemin des Bourguignons”.
4. After 300 meters, continue on the sidewalk on the right side of the road. At the next crossroads, turn left onto “Chemin des Bourguignons”.
5. On the way up, on the right, you will see a small football field. Further on, at the “give way”, turn right.
6. You are in the Ayès housing estate. You then pass in front of the Ayès chalets.
7. Going down, take the first street on the right “chemin des Echalandes”.
8. You then find yourself at the crossroads of “chemin des Echalandes” and “chemin des Bourguignons”. You return to a section of road taken on the outward journey which you will follow straight on for 300 meters.
9. Leave the section of road shared with the first part of the route to turn left into the street which goes down to the level of the safety mirror.
10. At the intersection located 30 meters further, turn left onto the dead end road “chemin du Clos de la Mule”.
11. The road turns into a path then follows the stream. Take the footbridge which spans the watercourse then turn right.
12. At the STOP sign, turn right. At the next intersection, turn left into “rue du Pré Gérard”.
13. At the end of the street, at the STOP lane, turn left towards the pond and walk on the sidewalk opposite.
14. After 50 meters, take the path that runs alongside the pond. All you have to do is follow it to go around the body of water, passing successively in front of the aquatic complex then the campsite to reach the starting point of the walk.
The circuit description can be downloaded below.
All year long 2023
All year long 2024