Apisource" provides sponsorship of bees and adoption of hives, for a private customer or professionals.
We also sell honey, derivatives of beekeeping, Local specialties, wild garlic, blueberries,mead ....
Your sponsorship allows you to support and to protect the biological diversity, in return you will receive some honeypots. We also cultivate medicinal herbs those can be used for tea, gargle, etc ....
Delivery within 20 until 50 kilomettres included, depending on the quantity of the order.
Visits to discover the activity and coaching to beekeeping
Our activity is based on biodynamic agriculture, in order to favor the connection between soil, plant and animal world.
- Altitude (in metres) :
- Pets welcome :
- COVID-19 - Specific measures set up :
- Magasin ouvert tous les jours de 11h à 15h - visite payante d'1h environ. Le tout sur Réservation et par famille. Maximum 6 personne de la même famille dans la boutique.
- COVID-19 - Reprise de l'activité en 2020 :
- Groups welcome :
- Min. number of people 10
- Max. number of people 10
- Type of product (tasting) :
- Confectionery - Chocolate
- Bee-related products
- Organic produce
- Volailles - Oeufs
- Method of payment :
- Carte Bleue
- Bank and GIRO cheques
- Europcard - Mastercard
- Bank drafts
- Visa card
- Languages spoken at reception :