5 marked paths allow you to discover the Ballon d'Alsace with snow shoes, from the summit to the snow-covered forest.
Routes of 2 to 5 km long which can be linked, make it possible to enjoy a great loop for the sportiest. The map of the routes can be downloaded below or from www.ballondalsace.fr
Important recommendations when you are snowshoeing without a guide:
- Never go alone
- Check the weather forecast before leaving
- Tell someone which route you are going on
- Do not enter the natur protected areas to avoid disturbing the wildlife.
Access to the "Démineurs" car park at the summit (GPS: 47 ° 49'13.11''N - 6 ° 50'04.75''E) or "La Gentiane" car park (47 ° 48'04.060''N - 6 ° 50'53.11 '' e);
Snowshoe rental possible on site.
- COVID-19 - Specific measures set up :
- COVID-19 - Reprise de l'activité en 2020 :